1. Supports wide range of databases such as SQL, Mysql, Oracle, Postgresql, etc.
2. Covers wide range of database vulnerabilities from configuration, Privilege Management, operational and Regulatory Compliance
3. Provides with custom report templates for making compliance reporting more effective.
4. A range of manual tests closely aligned with the OWASP, CIS and other methodologies.
5. Instantaneous notification of any critical vulnerability to help you take action quickly.
6. Collaborative work with your in-house database team to understand the issue and recommend a proper fix.
7. Meeting compliance expectations like PCI: DSS, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR etc.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India